July 14, 2017

Recent Happenings...Telluride Bluegrass and Tice's 37th Birthday

For the second year in a row a big group of our friends headed up to Telluride for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival.  It's something we will look forward to every summer for years to come because it's an extremely family friendly festival and we will use any excuse to go to Telluride.
Finally got to see Norah Jones in concert
After going to the festival Friday we stayed around our cabins on Saturday.  I went for a run and then we got on a pontoon on Trout Lake and went fishing for a couple of hours before I returned to get ready for the dinner/party I put together for Tice's birthday.  He turned 37 the following day so having everyone together in one place gave me an easy excuse to throw something together!
A collection of photos, old and new of Tice
The fiesta themed backyard food table set up
My outfit details: Romper (purchased from a local boutique similar here) & Booties available here

So glad we were able to escape to one of our favorite places on earth for a couple of days to gather with friends who feel like family and to celebrate my favorite guy!

Thanks for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey