March 7, 2012

20 Weeks

20
 WEEKS
BABY
 Is the size of a
   Cantaloupe  

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain:  Almost 13 pounds
Maternity clothes? Only sometimes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Great this week!
Best moment this week?
Miss Anything?
Movement? Yep...I just can't wait until Tice can feel him from the outside!
Food cravings? Popsicles and Salads...aka the salad bar at Whole Foods
Anything making you queasy or sick? I thought of something last night and now I can't remember it...it was interesting
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Tail bone and back aches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Purchase some more items for the nursery and finishing up some of the last projects I have.

 PS I had Tice take this picture because my mom asked before we went on the trip what tankini I was bring and I laughed at her so this one's for you mom!