March 9, 2012

21 Weeks


 21
 WEEKS
BABY
 Is the size of a
 Banana  

How far along? 21 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 14.6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Pretty much...although if I want to be uncomfortable I can still fit in some jeans and most tops.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Great this week!
Best moment this week? Soaking up the sun in Kauai.  The weather was great and so were the virgin Pina Coladas...even if they were $11 each at our resort!
Miss Anything? The sun in Kauai
Movement? Yep...I just can't wait until Tice can feel him from the outside!  Plus this week I have started to feel him kick higher in my stomach so that's neat.
Food cravings? Pina Coladas
Anything making you queasy or sick? I don't really feel like eating meat ever...it just doesn't sound good but I am sure I could if I wanted to.
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Back Pain
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Finishing up the baby changing table/dresser this weekend.