March 14, 2014

TGIF

Seriously thank goodness it's Friday!  I have been so busy this week with a sick little man, tons of DIY projects for the nursery as well as painting baby girl's room.  Honestly I feel like our master bedroom and bathroom didn't take as long to complete but I am sure it feels this way because of the colors I selected.  I can't wait to reveal the finish product with you guys.  

No matter how busy I have been this week I still had time to look at all of the cute baby clothes for spring from Gap which is offering 40% with code RMNFRIENDS.  I am in LOVE with this suit for baby girl, she would look adorable in it when we go to Hawaii in November paired with these sandals.  As for Sawyer I am loving these shoes....I might need them in every size!  Below are a couple other items that I am loving for boy little boys and little girls.



Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey