December 2, 2013

How I Spent My... Weekend

We said goodbye to family on Friday and then ran a couple of errands before heading over to my sister in law's for a football watch party!  Thankfully the Ducks pulled out a win even though it was a painful one.  Saturday we watched Christmas movies while setting up Christmas decor!  Sawyer is a royal pain in my ass when it comes to the Christmas ornaments but hopefully he get bored with them soon and leaves them alone.  The presents obviously won't get to make an appearance until Christmas Eve but who cares.  Here are some shots of the tree and mantel.




The blue print is now available in my Etsy shop for 20% through Wednesday with the code HOHOHOHO!

Sunday we had lunch with my Grandma and then went grocery shopping.  All in all a pretty boring weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
XO,