July 17, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday Kinley

My sweet, sweet baby girl!  I can't believe you are two today! You bring so much joy to everyone in our family and we can't imagine not getting to see your smiling face everyday.   You are feisty, cuddly, smiley, happy, and determined.  Anything your big brother is doing is something that you want to do.  If you can't do it yet you learn to do it quickly so that you can keep up.  

You are the sweetest and love to cuddle!  You are also starting to talk more and more everyday and some of my favorite phrases right now including you telling me "diaper hebey (heavy)!!" anytime I am changing your diaper.  Cracks me up every time.  You are also loving Paw Patrol and the Lion Guard on TV right now and ask to watch them constantly.  You are fearless at the pool and love jumping into me or daddy any chance you get!  You also love playing with your bunny Miss Hops A Lot as well as your Bitty Baby. 

























 Please never change your loving, caring, go-getter attitude- it will take you far!  
We love you to the moon and back baby girl!!!  
Happy Birthday!

XO,
Mommy