July 14, 2016

4th of July Weekend

We had an absolute blast celebrating the 4th of July this year!  Our wedding anniversary is July 3rd and since our country club always holds their 4th of July festivities that day I guess I know what we will be doing for the foreseeable future but I wouldn't have it any other way.  We started out our anniversary with a round of golf with my dad and a friend of ours who was staying with us.

After golf we cleaned up and got dressed up in our best red, white, and blue and then headed back to the club to eat a yummy dinner buffet and hang out with friends until the fireworks that they put on.
Best photo I got of them all weekend...so bummed it was blurry 

My mom and I
My parents
The helicopter flying off after entertaining all of the little ones
My mother in law with the kiddos taking in the fireworks display

Then on the morning of the 4th we packed up and headed down to Telluride.  We got stuck on the way there in the longest, most boring parade ever and ended up missing the parade in Telluride which was a bummer.  Once we arrived in town we headed to one of our favorite restaurants downtown, Rustico and enjoyed lunch on the patio.

After lunch we headed back to our cousin's house and took naps.  After naps we enjoyed some burgers before getting dressed and heading into town to watch the epic fireworks that they put on.

After getting home at 11 PM on the 4th we got a late start the next morning.  We stopped by Baked in Telluride and grabbed some doughnuts to enjoy on ride on the gondola, something Sawyer had been begging to do for days before.

Hanging out in Mountain Village
We got the ride the special anniversary cabin which was pretty cute!

Overall we had a wonderful time and I can't wait to go back to Telluride again ASAP.  I can never get enough of that place.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey