July 18, 2016

Sawyer & Kinley's Pirate/Mermaid Themed Birthday Party- All The Details


I am so excited to share with you all today some pictures from the pirate/mermaid themed birthday party that I created for Sawyer and Kinley a couple of weeks ago.  When I first started planning the party I was seeing so many items that were either to boyish or too girly.  On top of that nothing was a good mix of the two different themes so I set out to change that.  I love how it all came together and was pleased with how much the kids loved the theme too!  Without further ado, here are some of the pictures of the party details!




Each year I pick a book that has the same theme as the child's birthday party and then ask everyone to sign them so that we can see who all came!















Special thanks to my amazing girlfriend Dani with Birch and Twine Photography for taking these pictures!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey