July 19, 2016

Recent Purchases...Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Purchases

Well the most amazing sale of the year finally arrived for early access last week (Nordstrom credit and debit card holders can shop before everyone else this Thursday) and let's just say I took major advantage of all of the amazing deals!  I was able to place an order last Thursday online and then shop the sale in store on Saturday.  It was nice to be able to see the items up close and personal but it was also nice to score some of the items online that either weren't available in the store or were sold out in my size.  Below are some of the items that I picked up!  I can't wait for my first shipment to arrive this afternoon.

 B.P. Drawstring Tote
This is available in 4 different colors including Red which I also really want!
Thread & Supply Quilted Bomber Jacket

I know so many people who swear by these jeans so I can't wait to see if they are worth all of the hype!  I often times have issues with distressed jeans because my legs are short and the distressing hits my leg in a weird spot.

I picked this up in white and look forward to trying it on and seeing exactly where it hits me on the leg.



I have been wanting to pick one of these up since last Christmas.  I ordered the black and it was a lent and hair magnet and looked terrible so I sent it back.  I'm trying again and decided on the dark red and hope that I don't feel the same way about it again because I love the timeless look of this pullover.

I also picked up a couple of jackets for Sawyer to decide between including this jacket , this hooded option, and this fleece option.

I will be taking photos of me in the items while I try them on, providing fit details and then letting you know what I decided to keep later this week so make sure you come back to see that!

Did you score anything from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access?  What did you pick up?  I would love to hear!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey