April 8, 2012

25 Weeks


25




WEEKS

BABY

Is the size of an

Eggplant
___________________________

BABY TICE WEIGHS TWO WHOLE POUNDS



How far along? 25 Weeks  
Total weight gain:  21 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Pretty good
Best moment this week? My GJ Baby Shower cleanup- starting to put all of the items away and in there places within the nursery!
Miss Anything? Not feeling huge! And yes I know this is just the beginning and it will get much worse before it gets better!
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
Food cravings? DQ Cookie Jar Blizzards
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really this week
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? The 15 hour car ride last Sunday was horrible...my hips felt like daggers were being stabbed into them and my lower back!  Glad I won't have to do that journey again!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Entering the third trimester next week!