May 20, 2012

31 Weeks

31
WEEKS
BABY
Is the size of a
Pineapple
__________________________
How far along? 31 Weeks
 Total weight gain:  33 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope- and hopefully I can say this to the very end!
Sleep? Great!
Best moment this week? Getting the Child Care/Baby Classes over with!
Miss Anything? Fitting into my entire wardrobe- I am over wearing the same things over and over even in a variety of variations
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
Food cravings? Hummas and everything else I have been enjoying up until now
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? None really
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? The upcoming 3 day weekend and my Portland baby shower the weekend after that!

 Our first family photos- using the new tripod to our advantage! PS- this is a terrible angle!  I look WIDE!