May 12, 2013

Mother's Day is the Best Day

Today was my first Mother's Day not pregnant and let me just say it was awesome!

I decided to have my Grandma, Mom, and Dad over for brunch.  I made a cinnamon roll casserole, a bacon cheddar hash brown casserole, and oatmeal and orange muffins.  The two casserole recipes I found on Pinterest and the muffins were from Weight Watchers.  Everyone loved them!





For dinner we had Tice's mom and her boyfriend over for dinner.  For dinner I made Bahn Mi sandwiches, salad rolls with peanut sauce, and a pina colada trifle.  Everything again turned out great and I can't wait to eat up the rest of the peanut sauce this week!  

Overall the day was fabulous, spent with my wonderful mom, grandma, and mother in law- all ladies I look up to!  Hopefully Sawyer will think I am as great a mother in years to come as I think my mom is!

Thank you Tice for helping make the day a wonderful one!