September 17, 2013

How I Spent My Weekend... Our Trip To Portland

We just got back yesterday after almost 2 weeks in Portland.  It was a blur filled with good food, great friends, and football.  There are a couple of my favorite pictures from the trip!

The babes enjoyed taking some baths together!

A sleeping baby while shopping with Starbucks in hand was heavenly!
(My stroller, which I could love anymore can be found here)

Happy Hour at one of our favorite places in Portland, Tasty N Sons

A little late summer BBQ action with my girls
(A necklace similar to mine can be found here)

Happy boy enjoying the patio

Finally loving the splash park!

A lovely walk along the river front 

Family breakfast at our favorite, GRAVY

Baby hugs

The most AMAZING Guava Margarita ever from Cha Cha Cha in Portland

A little fuel for more shopping

Sawyer's first wine tasting adventure!  He actually just roamed around and made all of the ladies smile while I picked up our shipment

A little wine tasting

Our view

Go Ducks

Tired out during half time

Last minute stop for Voodoo before hitting the road

We logged a lot of miles- finally hitting 200,000 on our ML

Thanks for stopping by!
XO,