September 19, 2013

What I Packed

Packing for a trip longer then just a weekend can sometimes be overwhelming so laying my outfits out before putting them in my suitcase helps.  By doing this I have snap shoots of all of my outfits plus I get to see how many times I am wearing a particular item of clothing (which cuts down on packing more then necessary.)  Here are a couple of the outfits that I took to Portland.
Dress: Old Navy (old but similar here)  | Jacket: Forever 21 (old but similar splurge here) | Shoes: Sam Edelman Tan Gigi Flats 

Top: Old Navy (old but similar here)  | Bottoms: J Brand | Necklace: Ebay Find | Shoes: J Crew Factory Bow Flats

Top: LOFT (sold out but similar here) | Bottoms: Blank High Rise Skinny Jean | Shoes: DV Smoking Slippers

Top: Old Navy | Bottoms: Blank High Rise Skinny Jean  | Shoes: J. Crew Factory Flats

Dress: Old (similar here)| Vest: Denim Vest via TX J Maxx (similar here) | Shoes: Sam Edelman Leopard Gigi Flats (Sold Out, similar here)

Top: TJ Maxx find (scored it for $3 in the clearance section, similar here) | Bottoms:  J Brand  | Shoes: J Crew Factory Flats

Obviously I also did a little shopping while we were in Portland and I tried to hit up as many malls as possible because Grand Junction doesn't have that much great shopping and none of the stores I LOVE!  The items I scored included a black cape jacket from H&M (an item I just knew I had to have for over a year), a felt hat from Forever 21, some sweaters from J. Crew (including this one and this one), and some gorgeous statement necklaces.  

Shop my items below for similar items.





Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
XO,