October 22, 2013

Currently Craving...Client Dinner

As a stay at home mom there aren't many opportunities for me to wear heels let alone get completely dressed up so when special occasions like a special dinner with clients of my husband's I jump at the chance to get into a dress and get all gussied up!  One such client dinner is next Tuesday and I have been dreaming about what the perfect outfit would consist of.

Lipsy, J.Crew, Forever 21, Sole Society

ShopStyle

Overall I love that this outfit has pattern, texture, and shine (Stacey and Clinton would be so proud!) but also that it would be something covered up yet interesting for a client dinner.  You may just see a couple of these items snatched up before the event next week.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!
XO,