November 18, 2013

Recent Outfits & Purchases

Even though I mentioned that I had received a pair of Tory Burch Reva flats for my birthday I knew that some sort of discount code or sale would be right around the corner with all of the sales for the holidays coming up that I decided to wait until I saw a deal I just couldn't pass on.  That happened over the weekend when I noticed that as part of Nordstrom's half yearly sale they had quite a few of the classic Reva colors on sale!  I decided that because I don't really have a pair of black flats I should go with those and picked the ones with the gold hardware!  I can't wait for them to arrive!



























Here are a couple of outfits I have been sporting lately!
Top: Forever 21(similar) | Bottoms: JCPenney (similar) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Wallet: Tory Burch | 
Earrings: Juicy Couture | Sunnies: Chanel via Nordstrom (similar)

Top: J. Crew | Bottoms: Forever 21 (similar) | Shoes: Chinese Laundry

Vest: Walmart (similar) | Top: Joe Fresh | Bottoms: J Brand | Shoes: Sorell | Scarf: Banana Republic
Vest: Forever 21 (old, similar) | Top: Apt. 9 (similar) | Bottoms: Old Navy Leggings
Shoes: Worthington
Top: Forever 21 | Bottoms: Old Navy Leggings | Shoes: Target (similar)
Top: Sweet Romeo via Nordstrom (sold out at Nordstrom but available here) | Bottoms: Genetic Denim | Shoes: Forever 21 | Necklace: Forever 21 | Earrings: Tory Burch
Top: Forever 21 (I am OBSESSED with this thing!) | Bottoms: Blank High Rise Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Jessica Simpson | Earrings: Tory Burch

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,