January 30, 2014

14 Weeks with Baby #2



Top: American Eagle (old, similar here) | Bottoms: Old Navy Maternity Jeans | Booties: Mossimo (sold out, similar here) | Earrings: Juicy Couture

How far along: 14 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Still waiting to find out...that day can't come soon enough (you are going to see this answer until we finally find out!)
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing some of my maternity jeans some times but I don't have too yet.
Stretch marks: No 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Pretty good...I can't say the same for Sawyer though lately.  He was up until 9:30 PM last night which has never happened and then he was up at 6:30...no bueno!
Best moment this week: Celebrating my Grandma's 83rd birthday and watching Sawyer turn into such a big boy.  Last night at the birthday dinner he was drinking chocolate and told everyone "So good!"  It is neat hearing him say more phrases!
Worst moment this week: Nothing comes to mind!
Miss anything: Beer this week and oddly enough a corn dog...weird I know
Movement: A little bit here and there but nothing big yet.
Cravings: Cheeze Its, Chocolate covered strawberries, and some Churro Chex Mix I made.
Queasy or sick: Nope! 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of the baby!  Once that is figured out I will get to start planning the nursery.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey