May 2, 2014

TGIF

This morning I am off to take my dreaded glucose test.  I don't remember hating it that badly last time so hopefully the same rings true the second time around.  I'm also going to cross my fingers that I don't have to take the 3 hour test after failing the 1 hour one.  After my glucose test, Sawyer and I have a date with my girlfriend and her son at the bagel shop!  It will be fun to get the boys together.  They always seem to have such a fun time together.   At the top of my to do list this weekend, is get ready to head over the mountains to Denver next week.  We decided to rent an apartment on VRBO while we are there so that we have more space then a typical hotel room and a kitchen which should be nice in the mornings with getting breakfast together for Sawyer.  

With the trip to the "big city" in mind (we live in a small town where none of the store I love shopping at are located) I have put together a list of items I want to see in person and then perhaps purchase.  These sandals from Forever 21 are on the top of the list along with this dress,  this dress, and this embellished top from J. Crew Factory.

Here are a couple of other items I would love to try on while I am over there

Thanks so much for stopping.
XO,
Bailey