June 6, 2014

TGIF

I am so excited for this weekend!  This afternoon I am pampering myself with a pedi, which is long overdue and something I can no longer do for myself!  Bending over that far is a no go from here on out!  After my pedi we are having a few people over to our house for cornhole and cocktails which should be nice.  Then on Saturday is my baby shower!  I can't wait to celebrate baby girl with all of my close friends and family!  Being that this is my second time around I feel like I have a good handle on all of the things that we need and the list is pretty small considering we already have most of the bigger items. Below are a couple of the items that I ended up registered for this go round.


Due to the fact that I can't live without my stroller  (we have the G2 in black and white) and use it absolutely every time I leave the house to run errands with Sawyer,  I had to get the double stroller add on.  That stroller so far has been worth every penny and is so easy to use and travel with!

Sunday I have party prep for Aaron and Sawyer's birthdays as well as Father's Day so needless to say the weekend will be busy!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey