July 13, 2014

37 Weeks with Baby #2

Outfit Details:
Dress: Forever 21 | Earrings: Tory Burch | Sandals: Sam Edelman


How far along: 37 Weeks- Due date is 7/29/14
Gender: Girl!
Maternity clothes: I have been living in maxi dresses, none of which are technically maternity dresses plus a couple of maternity t shirts from Target and some Liz Lange maternity denim shorts...boy am I ready to wear some of my old clothes again!
Stretch marks: Yes...I can't wait to start getting rid of them.  It must be that the air is so much drier here in Colorado then it was in Washington because I was bigger and had gained more weight then I had with Sawyer but my marks are worse this time around.
Belly button in or out: Out...boo on this front too!
Sleep: Fine...I'm getting some so that's nice but my hips start to fall asleep and hurt terribly if I lay on them for to long so I am constantly rolling from one side to the other.
Best moment this week: Knowing that we are getting closer as well as getting our maternity/family photos back.  Some of them turned out so well which makes me very happy we got them.
Miss anything: Drinking...last night a cold Coors Light in a frosty mug sounded amazing...I just need to keep reminding myself, only a little bit longer!
Movement: Yes which I am trying to enjoy just as long as the movements aren't shots to the ribs which are becoming more and more frequent!
Cravings: Last night we got Chili's to go which totally hit the spot!
Queasy or sick:  Feeling ok...my Braxton Hicks are no joke though!  I wish they would just hurry up and turn in to real contractions!
Looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  My doctor mentioned at our last appointment this past week that I was measuring kind of small and that next week our appointment will include an ultrasound.  Of course that means I will worry until then.  I'm just hoping that she is ok.  I am also hoping that she decides to come next week and not the week after because if she waits to long my doctor will be out of the town the entire week before my due date...trust me baby girl- we are ready for you- make your appearance ASAP!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey