July 23, 2014

A Little Motivation

Although I watched much more closely everything that I was eating during my pregnancy with Kinley (way more then with Sawyer)  I still have quite a way to go when it comes to getting my pre baby body back.  In order to conjure up some motivation I took full advantage of the amazing prices during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale and purchased a couple of items to get me back in shape.  

I couldn't pass these amazing tennis shoes by Nike (found here) up, beyond adorable- I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail on Monday!  I also decided to try a pair of Zella active pants ( I got this pair)  after I had read Andee's review (found here). 

I also decided that a couple of items that weren't maternity wear would be nice to have waiting around for me, also as motivation, once I could slip back into my normal sizes.  In order to achieve this, I took full advantage of Piperlime's sale a couple of weeks ago when they were having an additional 40% off of all sale items.

I picked up these jeans by Blank
I love that even on shorter girls these jeans are suppose to hit right at the ankle.  It will be nice to not have to hem this pair like I do with a majority of my others!

I also grabbed this pleated maxi skirt.  I plan on wearing this out for Tice and I's first date night out after baby some time this week!

I picked these Steve Madden shoes up as well because I realized that I didn't have any plain black sandals except for my Tory Burch Millers in patent leather.  These will be a nice addition!

The best part about all of this is that I scored everything I got at Forever 21 for under $55!  Can't bet that!

Here is to some major motivation!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey