December 3, 2014

Christmas Wish List...for the Little Ones

After not being able to come up with any good ideas as to what to get Sawyer for Christmas this year I asked my girlfriends for ideas and got a lot of great feedback- it is so nice when your friends have kids around the same age!  After narrowing down all of my options we decided to get Sawyer this (hopefully the lone review doesn't end up being true for us...)  I don't know who will be more excited on Christmas morning- him for receiving it or us for getting to give it to him!

As for Kinley we decided to get her a couple of small things including this book (which I never had growing up but wish I did and these leather moccasins from Etsy in metallic cream.

 In addition to the gifts that we decided on I also came across other great items that would be perfect for any little one this Christmas and have shared them below.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey