June 17, 2015

Recent Purchases

I recently added a couple of flowy dresses to my closet because I'm not a huge lover of shorts on myself and although I have quite a few fancy dresses I don't have a ton for everyday wear.  I picked up this one, and this one at Forever 21 and LOVE them!  I also recently grabbed up this top from Old Navy and love it's oversized look and feel!

Here are a couple of other dresses, both dressy and casual, that I have recently had my eye on-



And I'm not sure if I was able to tell you but when we were in Vegas I was able to stop by the Tory Burch store at Fashion Show mall and exchange the shoes that I had received in the mail but didn't work.  I exchanged these ones because the strap across the top was unbearably tight and picked up these ones instead!  I was on the fence because I already had them in patent leather black but I love those so decided another pair was a good idea!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey