August 28, 2015

TGIF

Sorry for the lack of posts this week but Tice was gone all week on business so I didn't have much down time and when I did all I wanted to do was be lazy in front of the TV.  I was able to snap a couple of pictures from our adventures this week though-
I reorganized all of my books so that they were color coordinated...I really like how it turned out!

My construction workers
One of dinners I made this week...Asian Noodle Salad and a homemade Cosmo
A little shopping trip downtown with one of my girlfriends and her two little boys... the boys were investigating one of the many sculptures 

 Thankfully the weekend is finally here and I am heading up to Aspen tomorrow for a fun 24 hours with a girlfriend who is working up there.  We plan on going on a hike, shopping, and eating/drinking our way through town.  I haven't been up there in years so I can't wait!  Some of the items that I plan on packing are these booties, this dress in a blue and white stripe, a jacket very similar to this one, these trusty workout pants and a fun going out outfit!

Hope you all have a fab weekend!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey