February 12, 2017

Recent Outfits

Here are a couple of my recent outfits- almost all of the items are on sale so snatch them up before you miss the chance!  Also I have been using this curling wand and can't say enough good things about it. In addition to the wand I also recently picked up this dress perfect for our upcoming trip to San Diego.  I also finally pulled the trigger on this duo of lip colors and now I can understand all of the hype.  I drank wine & ate dinner on Friday night and it looked like my lip color was still freshly applied!
Top: J. Crew | Jeans: Articles of Society | Booties: Sam Edelman
Top: J. Crew | Jeans: Articles of Society | Booties: Sam Edelman
Top: Forever 21 (old, also loving this one on sale!) | Jeans: Articles of Society | 
Booties: Sam Edelman
Top: Forever 21 (old, also loving this one on sale!) | Jeans: Articles of Society | 
Booties: Sam Edelman
Dress: Nicole Miller (sold out, similar here)
Sweatshirt: Belle + Sky | Jeans: Paige Denim | Shoes: Jessica Simpson (old, similar here on sale!)
Top: Wayf (old, similar here) | Jeans: Current/Elliott (on sale!) | Shoes: Charles David (on sale!)
Top: Wayf (old, similar here) | Jeans: Current/Elliott (on sale!) | Shoes: Charles David (on sale!)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey