February 10, 2017

How I Spent...My Weekend

This past week I was in recovery mode because last weekend was one for the record books!  Remind me to not plan/decorate/host two parties ever again on the same weekend.  All of it was worth it though- everyone had a wonderful time.  Saturday morning I hosted a girls only Valentine's Day themed brunch.  Here is a sneak peak at the decor.  I will have more once I get the pictures from my amazingly talented girlfriend Dani of Birch and Twine Photography.




Then the following day Tice and I hosted a Super Bowl Party.  We had over 40 people so it was definitely a little crazy but so much fun!
















We obviously enjoyed ourselves that night!
Which party theme/decorations were your favorite?

After all of the party planning and cleanup this week I am ready for a laid back weekend.  Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey