September 2, 2015

Currently Craving...Girly Office Makeover

As we continue to slowly make this house ours I have started to look at rooms that to the outsider may look complete but to me still needs that "special touch".  My office is the perfect example of this- even though it looks like it is pretty much complete, it has curtains, book shelfs, lamps, and photos hanging from the walls,  I would love to paint the room a different color and change things up a bit.  My inspiration board below is the perfect mix of pops of color and funky fabrics- just what my office needs.  I am in LOVE with this chair I discovered on this website called Charish in their accent chairs section.  The website is an online marketplace for vintage furniture finds all over the country.  They offer an amazing selection in every possible style and at some amazing prices and you all know I love a good deal!  The rug is my other favorite piece on the design board.  Nothing like a fun print and some bright colors to add a pop to the room!

Maybe as the weather starts to take a turn for the cooler I will put this inspiration board into action!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey