October 5, 2015

Currently Craving & Recent Outfits

Yesterday, for the first time this season I was able to wear items from my fall/winter wardrobe and I felt like I had nothing to wear!!!  Can you believe it- I have been waiting months to wear some of these pieces and yesterday I couldn't come up with an outfit.  It was mind boggling- how on earth did I feel like I had nothing to wear?!  I finally settled on a swing sweater from J. Crew but hope I can come up with some creative new ways to wear things soon because I don't need to do any more shopping for a while!

The one thing that I have purchased lately were some new boots.  I have loved the look of over the knee boots for many years but didn't think that it was going to be something that was very flattering on me until I tried this pair from Nordstrom the other day.  They were extremely flattering, fit my calf-which doesn't always happen, and look just as good as the ever popular but expensive Stuart Weitzman HIGHLAND boots.   Here are some more over the knee boots from Stuart Weitzman.

Many different brands have jumped on the bandwagon and have created a bunch of different copies of his now famous boots at a fraction of the cost- here are just a couple examples.


Do you own a pair of OTK boots?

Here are a couple of outfits I was able to throw together recently-even if I think some days I have nothing to wear!
Top: Caslon | Jeans: Treasure & Bond | Shoes: Steve Madden (old, similar here) | 
Bag: Louis Vuitton (pre-owned here
Sweater: J. Crew | Jeans: Paige | Shoes: J. Crew Factory | Bag: Louis Vuitton (pre-owned version)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey