October 2, 2015

TGIF

Welcome to Friday everyone!  I, for one, could not be more excited.  We have some very fun plans this weekend and I can't wait to get the party started.  This week actually went by pretty quickly though so no complaints here.  We snuck in some fun playdates and I actually went to the movies with my mom one night.   I hadn't been to a movie in ages but the Intern looked so good I couldn't wait to see it and it was!  I highly recommend it to anyone.
A green smoothie bowl topped with homemade granola...so yummy!
In honor of #nationalcoffeeday this week I celebrated by using my favorite mug 
On my weekly Target run this week I picked up this adorable top for Kinley for a steal! 
At a playdate this week we soaked up the last high temp days of the year

Enjoying a joy ride!

A date night at home with homemade Alfredo sauce and Bolognese sauce- beyond delish!
One of the outfits I wore this week...a quick errand running look
Top: Target | Jeans: Paige | Shoes: Tory Burch | Bag: Louis Vuitton (pre-owned available here) | Sunnies: Gucci
Preschool Dropoff Outfit:
Top: Forever 21 | Leggings: Zella | Shoes: Nike
My first real Fall look of the season!
Top: Rebecca Taylor (sold out, similar here) Jeans: 7 for all Mankind
Shoes: Steve Madden (old, super similar here)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey