February 29, 2016

How I Spent...My Long Weekend in Laguna Beach

The view from our room

Tice and I returned home late Saturday night after 4 beautiful days in Laguna Beach.  We went for Tice to attend a conference but we still had plenty of time to hang out and enjoy the gorgeous weather.  What a perfect little weekend getaway, just the two of us!

The welcomed us with a split bottle of champs!
Then we immediately headed down to the pool to soak up some rays and indulge in some snacks and cocktails.
A yummy (but pricey-$18 each!) watermelon margarita.  I will be making a version of these this summer!








My view while running at the gym!
Jay Cutler was there with is family so I took a picture of him from our balcony...creeper style!

Another day, another yummy cocktail


Friday night we headed over to Newport Beach and Fashion Island and had dinner at Fig and Olive
My cucumber cosmo cocktail
Handsome hubby!


All our yummy dishes...they were all so good!
I should have taken more pictures of the interior but this restaurant was the most beautiful I have ever been in.  It reminded me of a house with the decor and the separate dining areas.



On our journey back Tice ended up getting super sick with food poisoning and looked like death...add that to delayed flights and we were SO happy to be home and see the kids!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Bailey