March 1, 2016

Recent Outfits

Top: Nordstrom (available in a bunch of different prints) | Bottoms: Paige
Top: Old Navy | Bottoms: Treasure & Bond | Shoes: old, similar here
Dress: Bailey 44 | Shoes: Charles David | Clutch: Louis Vuittion (included when I purchased my Neverfull GM) preowned available here
Dress: Tracy Reese (old, also LOVE this one) | Shoes: Charles David | Clutch: Louis Vuittion (included when I purchased my Neverfull GM) preowned available here


Dress: Kate Spade (sold out, available here in black) | Shoes: Charles David | 
Clutch: Louis Vuittion (included when I purchased my Neverfull GM) preowned available here
Tank: old, similar here and on sale! | Jeans: Treasure & Bond | Sandals: Sam Edelman
Dress: Bailey 44 | Earrings: boutique find, similar available here

Just a couple of my recent outfits.  Most are from our recent trip to Laguna Beach.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey