March 2, 2016

Recent Purchases

After what felt like a long draught of not buying anything of note for my closet I kind of went a little crazy this week!  Here is a look at what I got-


AMUSE SOCIETY 'I'D RATHER' GRAPHIC SWEATSHIRT



MOSSIMO WOMEN'S LAINEE PUMPS


SNOOZE BUTTONT - LATE NIGHTS - LONG SLEEVE TEE/BOXER SET



BETSEYVILLE WOMEN'S PYRAMID STUD GLADIATOR SANDAL


S.H.E. SURPLICE SKORT ROMPER 

ASOS COLLECTION ASOS LIBRA TASSLE DETAIL POINTED LOAFER


ELIZA J STRIPE PONTE SHIFT DRESS


I ordered a lot of the items from Nordstrom, ASOS, and Nordstrom Rack so it will be fun to see what I keep and what goes back once they arrive.  I have noticed that I am getting much picker about how things fit and their quality then I ever use too. I am also making sure that I really LOVE the items I buy otherwise I know I won't reach for it in my closet and get the use out of it that it deserves.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey