February 22, 2016

How I Spent...My Weekend

We had such a wonderful weekend that I might have been extra disappointed that when I woke up this morning it was Monday...anywho, we had a great time attending birthday parties and sneaking in a fancy dinner out to celebrate my girlfriend's brithday!  Plus I shouldn't be to unhappy that it's the beginning of a new week because Tice and I are getting to sneak off some place warm in a couple of days and I have been looking forward to going since we planned the trip!
Having fun at the trampoline park!

My yummy dinner

Tice and I at dinner
My dress is sold out but here is a super similar option and it's on sale!
Staying up WAY past our bedtimes!
This was one of my "good" ideas...boy did I pay for that the next day!
 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey