August 18, 2016

Home Updates...Pantry Organization

I have always considered myself an extremely organized person but organization takes work and is something that you constantly need to stay on top of.  One area of organization that went by the way side in recent months was my pantry.  It got so out of control that one cloudy day a couple weeks back I decided to tackle the beast!

Here are the oh so embarrassing before pictures:



WHAT A HOT MESS!!!

And here are the after:






MUCH BETTER!!!

All it took was some reorganization and the purchase of $10 worth of bins at Walmart (I already owned everything else you see- it was just hiding!)

Hopefully this new set up is easy to keep up with and I won't have to do this again anytime soon.

What area of your house is the most out of control, unorganized?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey