December 5, 2014

TGIF

This week has flown by!  We took my dad out for his 60th birthday which was while we were in Hawaii on Wednesday night to our favorite restaurant.  They were having their half price wine night that night so we went a bit crazy with the wine!  Then last night I had my family over for dinner and made these!  It was the second time I have made this recipe and let me just tell you-they are a hit! 

I am so excited that it's finally Friday because we have a lot to look forward to this weekend!  My girlfriend Dani is coming over to take pictures of the kids in front of the tree this morning and I can't wait.  She took these pictures for us last Sunday and I love how they turned out!  



We also have the Ducks football game tonight and my annual Girls Night Christmas Party tomorrow night!  I still have no idea what I am wearing for it but I love all of the options below for Tice's work Christmas Party next weekend (which I still have no idea what I am wearing to either!).
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey