March 3, 2015

Currently Craving...Easter Attire

As I mentioned our entire month of March is going to be a blur with tons of traveling and events already on the calendar so I decided to get a jump start over the weekend on nailing down exactly what myself and the kids would be wearing for Easter.  

For myself I decided to give this dress from ASOS (one of my absolute FAVORITE places to find dresses) a try.  Here is how I plan on styling it for Easter:
I also decided on picking up this dress for Kinley but also LOVED a bunch of the dresses below and had a really hard time decided that this one was "the one"

For Sawyer I decided to pick up these adorable shoes from Carter's for him and then pair them with simple basics (this white button up and these khakis from Target) that he can wear over and over.  I plan on jazzing the outfit up with a bowtie that I am going to make and then make available in my Etsy shop soon!

Have you picked out your outfits from Easter yet?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey