March 2, 2015

How I Spent...My Weekend

Our weekend was filled with family time which was so nice after Tice being gone most of last week.  We started things off on Friday night with a happy hour at one of our favorite places in town, Bin 707.  After that we headed home and started House of Cards!    Saturday Tice had to go to the office so I called up my parents and had them take Sawyer, Kinley, and I to his office so that Sawyer could see up close all of the machinery that he seems to be in love with nowadays.
Love me some Happy Hour!
Saturday morning smiles
Playing on the equipment with Grandpa


Taking a pit stop
My first homemade lemondrop with our homemade limoncello...it was amazing and I am super picky regarding my Lemondrops!

Sunday Tice and I both made it to the gym and then went swimming before some lunch at the club and naps!  All in all a great weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey