March 6, 2015

TGIF

Tice returns home tonight after being gone last night for meetings in Nevada.  I hope we can finally finish up our new dining room table, for no other reason than to get it out of our garage.  So hopefully I have pictures to share on Monday of our finished product.  We also have a birthday party to attend on Saturday which should be so much fun!  Other then that this weekend will be devoted to getting everyone ready for Tice and I to go to Chicago next week!  I can't wait to go back and have been trying to narrow down the list of items that I want to put up while we are near some amazing shopping!  These sandals have my name written all over them so I can't wait to see them in person and try them on!  Which color should I get, the nude, black, or pink?  I am also loving this top from H&M-
Other things that are on my shopping list and I would love to see in person include the following:
What items are on your shopping wish lists?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey