September 27, 2016

How I Spent...My Weekend in Beaver Creek

This past weekend we headed up to the mountains to take in the fall colors and they did not disappoint.  We stayed at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek and had the best time.  We decided to get two rooms that adjoined so that we could stay up past the kiddos.  The kids thought it was awesome and so did Tice and I!   We pretty much stayed at the hotel the entire time taking in all of the activities that they have on property, including the hot tubs, pool, playground, and game room.  After wearing the kiddos out and putting them to bed Tice and I ordered room service and watched football ( a real treat!).  All in all a beautiful weekend filled with my favorite people.


Kinley taking in our view
Our hotel











Heading to the pool in the adorable robes and slippers that the hotel provided for the kids




Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey