December 9, 2016

TGIF



Our first snow of the season was last week.  The kids were beyond excited when they woke up so as soon as they finished breakfast they headed right out to enjoy it.  The holiday gatherings and festivities are ramping up around here and nothing makes me happier!  Last Sunday we headed to our club for their annual Santa Brunch and the kids were so excited to hang out with Santa and eat snowman pancakes. 
Kinley's curly head sticking up while getting hugged by friends
Heading to see Santa
Frozen in fear as Santa walked in!
This guy on the other hand was all smiles!
Kinley giving the side eye to Santa
Sawyer got a drone and was very pleased!
Opening her art supplies
My girlfriend Megan and I enjoying brunch
(my dress available here & on sale!)

The holiday festivities continue this weekend and I can't wait.  We have a big holiday party on Saturday night and I am obsessed with the dress I am going to wear.  Can't wait to share pictures next week!  Hope you all have equally fun plans or a well deserved relaxing weekend ahead of you.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Bailey