January 10, 2017

How I Spent...Christmas 2016

Christmas was special this year.  We got to spend lots of quality time with both family and friends as well as eat tons of yummy food!  We headed to our club on Christmas Eve and enjoyed the yummy buffet.  Before heading out though, the kids opened their traditional Christmas Eve gifts, matching PJ's.  We didn't have this tradition growing up but I already love it and so does Sawyer!


Checking out some new Minnie Mouse underwear to aid in potty training....
My cute parents on Christmas Eve
Tice and I
(my dress available here and on sale!)
Opening an art kit
Everyone enjoying their Christmas pjs
Leaving cookies and carrots for Santa

Sawyer woke up on Christmas morning beyond excited that Santa had brought him a Thomas the Train Sky High Track!
Kinley loved the new bike Santa brought him
Sawyer also received a new to him iPhone
Warming up with cinnamon rolls and coffee before heading to my parents house
My grandma, mom, and Sawyer
Trying our best to get a good family picture...
Obviously a futile mission...


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey