March 19, 2018

Recent Happenings...Laguna Beach

A couple of weeks ago Tice had a work conference at the Montage Laguna Beach so we hoped on a plane and enjoyed a wonderful long weekend in sunny California.  Even though the weather wasn't the warmest while we were there it was sunny and I still sat by my favorite pool in the world!  

Starting the weekend with a fun Frose


Enjoying some sun by the pool overlooking the ocean
The welcome dinner over looking the ocean
Two seagulls came for a visit one morning


A yummy margarita with some chips, salsa, and guacamole
The coolest version of a deconstructed apple pie
The view from their amazing gym
On Saturday after the conference was over we had a full day to explore Laguna and ended up at The Deck and had the most amazing lunch!  I would highly recommend it to anyone!
My grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich.  I will be dreaming of it for some time to come
For dinner we headed to Newport Beach and enjoyed dinner at Fig and Olive.  They have some of the most creative toasts and my pasta was very good!




One last look before we headed home!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
XO,
Bailey