January 2, 2012

12 Weeks


Maternity Clothes: 
Although I haven't had to start wearing any yet or even break out the bella bands I did stop by Old Navy with my mom the day after Christmas and was able to pick up quite a few things, including a pair of chopped skinny jeans for $6!  I hope I get quite a bit of use out of them!
 
Movement:
I haven't felt any yet but I can't wait!  Should be in the next 4 to 6 weeks!
 
Gender:
 We haven't found out yet but expect to either the 1st or 3rd week in February.  At this point we both feel like it is a BOY.  I looked at the Chinese gender calendar which is said to be over 90% accurate so we will just have to wait and see if it is right!

Food Cravings:
None right now that totally jump out at me but I have been enjoying my typical junk food staple, potato chips in MASS.  I sure wish it was September or at least summer so my craving for fruits could be filled!

What I Miss:
Drinking, whether it be coffee or alcohol.  It was super hard this weekend when we were up in Telluride with a large group of friends to ring in the New Year.  I would have loved a martini!  The upside to not being able to drink though it that I can't get a hangover!
 
Symptoms:
 I am still pretty tired most days but that seems to be getting better day by day. I have been lucky and not had any real morning sickness to speak of but if I am really hungry feeling or feel to hot I start to feel sick to my stomach.

Best Moment of the Week:
Although it wasn't technically this week the best part so far was telling our parents!  It was so neat to see how excited they all were!
 
What I'm Looking Forward to Most:
Right now finding out what the baby is, boy or girl!

Baby Tice is the size of a:
PLUM