January 17, 2012

13 Weeks

Sorry no picture this week...epic fail!  But here were my thoughts for the week~

How far along? 13 Weeks


Total weight gain: 1.5 pounds


Maternity clothes? Nope, none yet, not even a bella band

Stretch marks? No, thank god!


Sleep? Getting plenty in between all of my nightly bathroom trips


Best moment this week? 


Miss Anything? Coffee and alcohol…I think these will be the things I miss until I can have them unlimitedly again!

Movement? Nope, none yet.


Food cravings? Last night I HAD to have sour gummy candies and while I am typing this those still sound amazing!  


Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, not really although if you asked Tice it would be Taco Bell, I wouldn’t even let him eat it near me so that seems to qualify.

Gender? Don’t know yet

Labor Signs? Nope!


Symptoms? Headaches occasionally, although that may just be because I went back to work today!

Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!

Looking forward to? Finding out what our little Peanut is!  Oh and also finding out if my work will allow me to keep working from home after the baby comes!