January 17, 2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Sadly yes, some jeans now require a hair tie wrapped around the button so that I don't cut off circulation to the baby!
Stretch marks? No, thank god!
Sleep? Getting plenty in between all of my nightly bathroom trips
Best moment this week? We got to find out a whole 7 weeks early what the sex of Baby Tice is and it's a BOY!!!  I also finally broke down and purchased some clothes for peanut at Old Navy that were marked down a ton which was so much fun and I also started work on my baby specific crafts.  More separate posts on those projects later!
Miss Anything? Coffee and alcohol
Movement? Nope, none yet.
Food cravings? If yelling for Tice to pull up to Cold Stone at 2 PM on a Saturday afternoon counts then YES! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? None that comes to mind right now
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? I bit tired still and bloated feeling
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Starting the nursery!
 
 Granted I was wearing polar fleece right after the gym in this picture I still look pregnant...begin to POP, or at least that's how I feel!