February 15, 2012

18 Weeks

18
 WEEKS
  BABY 
 Is the size of a
 Sweet Potato 

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain:  Was 9.5 but after I got the flu this week I was done to only 6 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? Not yet...Some of my regular jeans still fit without a hair tie so it may be a bit longer.
Stretch marks? Nope- I am starting to worry about this though...    
Sleep? Sleeping alright- my back and hip pain don't keep me from sleeping but its not fun to wake up with.
Best moment this week? Getting some of the items for the nursery in place like the baby's much needed 5 foot plush giraffe
Miss Anything? The ability to wear anything and having it fit.
Movement? A think a bit.  I can't wait until I know for sure that its him kicking and not my stomach rumbling!
Food cravings? Jalapeno Potato Chips and Whole Fruit Strawberry Popsicles
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really this week
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Hip and Back Pain sometimes
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Going to NYC this week to see Morgan and to Kauai for our babymoon in 2 weeks!