February 24, 2012

NYC Girl's Trip

So Morgan and I got to spend a wonderful 4 nights in NYC.  It was my first time in the big city and it did not disappoint!  Here are a couple picture highlights from the trip!
The view from our room...that's the Empire State Building!

A latte to get me ready for the day and all of the walking we were about to do!

A view from the top of the Empire State Building

Another view from the Empire State Building

And another...

And another!

SHAKE SHACK!!! We waited in line for 40 minutes!

The BEST burger and cheese fries I have ever had!

The Apollo Theater in Harlem- as soon from the top of our bus during one of many tours we took.

Time Square...as seen while enjoying our NYC Bagels for breakfast!

A Pollack at the MOMA

My dream ring!  Got to love Cartier on 5th Ave.  Who needs Tiffany's!