March 18, 2012

Recent Purchases...My Non Diaper Bag Diaper Bag

We ended up purchasing this travel system for the baby- which I had wanted to purchase long before we were actually expecting and one that is with out a doubt the biggest splurge associated with the baby.  I can’t wait for it to get here!  We were able to get as good a deal as possible on it though by purchasing it at Bed Bath and Beyond.  I used a 20% off in store coupon and purchase it in Oregon so that we didn’t incur sales tax.  (Thank you Kari and Jonathan for letting me know I could purchase the item in store even if it wasn’t stocked in the store!)  We got the following item in Black and White


http://www.orbitbaby.com/en/products/stroller-travel-system-g2/ 

But getting to the diaper bag…because the travel system has a built in diaper bag and includes a strap for easy handling off the stroller I decided I didn’t want to register for another diaper bag so I treated myself to a new purse instead.  I got it yesterday and boy is it big!  I will be able to carry around 30 diapers if I needed to but I love it and can’t wait to start loading it up with baby essentials.
 
Did anyone else purchase travel systems like our Orbit one?