April 1, 2012

24 Weeks

24

WEEKS

BABY

Is the size of a
Grapefruit
___________________________


BABY TICE WEIGHS ABOUT

A POUND AND A HALF

 POUND!

How far along? 24 Weeks  
Total weight gain: 17 pounds last I checked...I will next weigh myself once we get back home
Maternity clothes? Yep...I got a couple of cute items just this morning at ROSS...thanks Kari for letting me know that they have a pretty good selection of maternity clothes!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Pretty good although my hips have started to be a real pain sometimes which can wake me up.
Best moment this week? 
Miss Anything? Red Wine
Movement? Yep...people are getting to feel him move if they are lucky...he seems to know that as soon as I want him to put on a show he stops.  Multiple times I have hurried people to put their hand on my belly and he stops moving...he's a little brat when it comes to this!
Food cravings? Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream...good thing I limited myself to just one pint!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really this week
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms? Not a ton that are a huge pain this week...my hips and back did way better then I was expecting on our 15 hour car ride on Friday...hopefully the way home is the same.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? Him arriving!  I can't wait to dress him in all of the cute things I got at the shower and to see what he looks like!