April 15, 2012

26 Weeks

26
WEEKS
BABY
Is the size of a
Head of Lettuce
___________________________
Me in my normal weekly picture
 
Erin, Wendy, and I
Erin is 15 weeks along, Wendy is 22, and I'm two days away from being 27 weeks along.

How far along? 26 Weeks  
Total weight gain:  23 Pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Pretty good although my hip pain forces me to wake up more and more often in the middle of the night to switch sides because it feels like daggers are being driven into my hips if I lay on them for to long.
Best moment this week? Making a super yummy Sunday dinner!  Linguini with White Wine and Clams and Creme Brulee
Miss Anything? Not having hip pain
Movement? Yep!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
Food cravings? Still DQ Cookie Jar Blizzards
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really this week
Gender? BOY!!!
Labor Signs? Nope
Symptoms?
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to? The crib arriving- which should be any day before Thursday!  I can't wait to get it set up!  The nursery will almost be complete once that's in place!